Thursday, April 7, 2011

F This Movie! - Rushmore

Patrick is joined again by St. Erich Asperschlager for a cussing of Wes Anderson and Rushmore. This podcast just made your list of things to do today.



Download this episode here. (61 MB)

Email F This Movie! at fthismoviepodcast(at)gmail.com

Subscribe to F This Movie! in iTunes

Become a fan of F This Movie! on Facebook and follow F This Movie! on Twitter

Also discussed this episode: Stripes (1981), Nightmares in Red, White and Blue (2009), I Saw the Devil (2011), The Man from Nowhere (2010)

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to Caddyshack...I caddied, and I despise golf (believe me, it's linked) and yet it still cracks me up. Believe me, they nailed what being a caddy is like with the pompous golfers and other members and the screwing around that goes on in a caddy shack.

    ReplyDelete