Friday, March 25, 2011

Watchin' Trailerz with Doug (Week of March 21)

Everyone's talking (buzzing?) about the new full-length Captain America: The First Avenger trailer, which was just released. Not me! I mean, sure, if you really WANT to see it (or haven't seen it yet [but I'm assuming you've already seen it), by all means, click here. If you'd rather move on with your life (because there are only so many Marvel-produced [slow down, Marvel!] superhero comic book movies one can handle in a single summer, and Thor already looks like work), please join me as we take a look at some other (worse?) trailers this week.


Mr. Popper's Penguins
Release date: June 17, 2011



I read this book as a kid, and I remember enjoying it. Then again, I also loved Duck Tales (seriously, there was not one bad episode) and Cadbury Creme Eggs. My mom STILL buys them for me every Easter, despite the fact that that A.) I'm a grown man, and B.) Cadbury Creme Eggs are barfgross. Also, "Ice Ice Baby"? Oh, I get it! Because they're penguins, and penguins live in a cold clima ... [SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE FACE].

11-11-11
Release date: Nov. 11, 2011 (duh!)



This is the first teaser trailer for 11-11-11 (or, as I like to call it, I Started With the Title and Worked Backwards), described as, "A horror-thriller set on 11:11 on the 11th day of the 11th month and concerning a entity from another world that enters the earthly realm through Heaven's 11th gate." But is it 11:11 ANTE meridiem or POST meridiem?! WE MAY NEVER KNOW! It's directed by Darren Lynn(!) Bousman, who gave us Saw II, Saw III and Saw IV, easily the best three of the ... [SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE FACE].

Setup
Release date: TBA



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ... [SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE FACE]

No comments:

Post a Comment